When was the last time you and your partner enjoyed a kid-free weekend date night?
We’d love to bring some romance back to your weekend by making nights both fun for kids and convenient for parents. For less than the cost of a babysitter, our Drop 2 Date Night service offers parents up to 4 hours to enjoy their evening in peace. Simply drop your kids off anytime after 5pm and pick them up before we close at 9pm. Why not enjoy a leisurely dinner downstairs in the Glasshouse Dining Precinct or take in a that movie you’ve been dying to see? Kids love coming to We Play Family Fun Centre, so you can relax knowing that your children are having as much fun as you while our experienced staff supervise them in our safe and friendly environment.
Please note: No Drop 2 Date Night events are currently scheduled but stay tuned to our News & Events page for upcoming availability
Cost: $50 for up to 4 hours which includes entry, unlimited play and dinner. More than one child in your family? No problem! Just add $15 for the second child and $10 for each child thereafter
- This service is available for children aged 4 who are toilet trained & can go to the toilet on their own
- This service must be pre-booked and paid by the Wednesday of each week to reserve a space for your child. Spaces are limited. We can accept a small number of children on the night who have not pre-booked but we recommend calling ahead to check availability.
- We close at 9pm. Any child who has not been picked up by closing will incur an additional charge of $25 for every 15 minutes or part thereof that their parent is late
- Parents are asked to remain on Westfield Carindale premises for the duration
- Your mobile phone must remain turned on in the event that a staff member needs to contact you
- Your child will be given a wristband to wear that is matched to your receipt. That receipt must be produced on return to enter the premises. Without it you will not be allowed through the security gate
- All our Drop 2 services require an enrolment form which needs to be completed once a year and ensures your child’s safety at all times. The form can be completed on the reverse or you can complete it online